Our job is to help you gain the house you love – with financing you can afford. As an experienced, licensed mortgage banker and CPA, I know how to simplify the maze of real estate rates, fees, and tax deductions that complicate buying a home. I streamline the process for you, making sure you’re set up in the program that’s best for you, and closing the loan on time.
My business is 99% referral-based-which means I make my clients happy! Former clients report they are delighted with the results of their loan experience and refer me to their friends and family. See my client testimonials.
For Pre-Qualification or Consultation, call (360) 676-9600 or 1-866-733-9600.
See also: Myths Concerning Real Estate Financing
Visit our office at 112 Prospect St. across from the Whatcom Museum
Open weekdays 9:30am to 5:00pm
We Specialize In:
- Obtaining the most ideal loans for the client out of a wide pool of wholesale banks and lenders, at no extra charge.
- Ensuring loans are “locked” in a timely manner, avoiding higher interest rates.
- Obtaining successful financing so that the client does not risk losing a house due to last-minute loss of financing (a common occurrence).
- Obtaining the most ideal program for the client, which takes advantage of tax benefits and the best interest rates.
- Can do a credit evaluation, in order to optimize future scores.
Advantages of Owning Your Own Home:
- Great tax deductions for property taxes, insurance, and mortgage interest
- Excellent investment for the future and retirement
- Personal pride from owning your own home
- Your hard-earned money contributes toward an appreciating asset, rather than being wasted on rent
Conventional and FHA Home Loans, VA Home Loans, USDA Home Loans, First -time Homebuyers, Investor Loans.
Washington State: Purchase ~ Refinance
Obtaining a real estate loan can be confusing. What paperwork do you need to file? How can you get the best rate with the lowest fees? How can you afford the home you want?