VA loans are a great option if you’re Active Duty Military or a Veteran looking to purchase your dream home, pay off debts on your current home, make improvements, or just reduce your monthly payments and lower your interest rates.
Who Qualifies For a VA Loan?
There are a few qualifying factors to get a VA loan, however, if you ever have any questions about qualification, we can help you! Call us at 360-676-9600
- 2 years active duty/6 years in the reserves or National Guard
- Surviving spouse of a veteran who died in combat
- Honorable discharge after 90 days or more, any part of which occurred during wartime, or 181 days of peacetime.
Benefits of a VA Loan
If you qualify, a VA loan can be very beneficial to you, as it offers many wonderful aspects that can help you out. Whether buying a new home, renovation, or refinancing. A VA loan will be one of the best options for you. Benefits include:
- No down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- More flexible income and credit standards
- No prepayment penalty
- Negotiate with the seller to cover most or all closing costs
- Lower interest rate and monthly payments
If you want more information on a VA loan, contact us today! 360-676-9600